- After signing in, click on the icon at the top right-hand corner of your screen to display your Dashboard.
2. On your dashboard, click on ‘Get Started’ and then click on ‘Products’
3. To add products you wish to sell, Scroll down the Manage Products page and click on ‘Add Products’
4. Create the Products you want to sell. ‘Enter The Quantity’, ‘Enter The Products Name’, ‘Enter The Price of the Products’, ‘Upload The Products Image’ and Click ‘Submit’.
5. To Add Delivery Time for your products, Click on your Dashboard; Click on Get Started and Click on ‘Delivery Time’
6. To Add Delivery Time for the products you want to sell, Scroll Down the Manage Delivery Time Page and Click ‘Add Delivery Time’
7. Add when you want to deliver your Order. Note: Start your input with “Deliver”. E.g: Deliver within 24 hours, Deliver within 12 hours. And click ‘Submit’
8. We are now set to create our OrderBank Form. Click on your Dashboard, Click on Get Started and Click on ‘Order Forms’
9. Scroll down and click on ‘Add Order Form’
10. To create a form to sell your products, ‘Enter Form Name’ (this can be your business name), ‘ Select The Products You Want To Sell’ (click on the box to selects from the drop down of products created. You can sell as many products as you wish), ‘Select Delivery Time’ (click on the box to selects from the drop down of Delivery Time created. You can select as many Delivery Time as you wish); ‘Select The Form Fields’ (these are the details of your customer you require to process their Order); ‘Choose your Preferred Payment Method’. Note, you can select from the options which includes; Payment On Delivery, Our Paystack (Your customers will be asked to pay using our paystack account and your OrderBank wallet will be funded. Once the payment is successful, you can withdraw from your wallet whenever you want to), or Your Paystack (Your customers will be asked to pay using your paystack account) and click “Submit”.
Your OrderBank Form is Ready.
You can Scroll down to see your OrderBank Forms, copy the URL and embed on your websites or any social media platforms to start receiving orders.
What Each of The Order Status Stands For?
On this article, I’ll be explaining what each ‘Order Status’ on your Dashboard represents. This will give you a better understanding, and also guide you when using OrderBank e-commerce Platform.
- New Orders: This shows all newly placed Orders from your customers.
2. Shipped: This is where you view orders that has been completed and has been shipped out. This means the package is on its way to be delivered, or the product is ready for ‘pick up’. Once an Order is marked shipped, your customer will receive an email and SMS notification about the status of the order.
3. Delivered: This is where you view Orders that has been delivered.
4. Cancelled: This is where you view orders cancelled by the seller of a product due to reasons such as stock inconsistency or other reasons.
5. Pending: This shows Orders that are incomplete. Here, customers started the checkout process but did not complete it.
6. Payment Received: This shows completed Orders by customers, and payment received.
7. Ready For Delivery: This shows Orders that has been Packaged and ready to be delivered.
8. Refunds: Here, the seller has used the refund action to refund the whole Order.
9. Shared: This shows orders shared with customers, logistics companies or with a business partner. Note, whenever you share your order, only the person you are sharing it with, will be able to turn on the toggle button “Delivered”. Once this button is toggled on, you’ll be notified on your dashboard that the order has been delivered.
10. Our Paystack: This shows payment received using our (OrderBank) Paystack. Your customers will be asked to pay using our paystack account and your OrderBank wallet will be funded. Once the payment is successful, you can withdraw from your wallet whenever you want to.
11. Your Paystack: This shows payment received using your Paystack. Your customers will be asked to pay using your paystack account.
12. View All Orders: This shows all placed orders.
13. Input New Orders: Here, you can create New Order Forms.